Created in 2017, Delaware Prosperity Partnership (DPP) is a nonprofit public-private partnership that leads the state of Delaware’s economic development efforts to attract, grow, and retain businesses; build a stronger entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystem; and support private employers in identifying, recruiting, and developing talent in Delaware.
Position Title: Team and Operations Coordinator
The Team and Operations Coordinator supports the work of the Delaware Prosperity Partnership by providing high-quality operational and administrative support to the organization and its various teams. The position will work with both staff and various vendor/suppliers (e.g., outsourced accounting firm) to ensure that operations run smoothly.
- Engage with staff teams and collaborate on key office activities such as compiling and recording incoming/outgoing invoices, credit card reconciliation, bank deposits, and pulling financial information in cooperation with DPP’s outsourced accounting firm.
- Coordinate various office services such as IT, facilities, supplies, shipping/mailing, phones, and subscriptions/memberships.
- Manage initial engagement with visitors, as well as the associated logistics.
- Process documents, including periodic correspondence/mailings, reports, presentations, and related electronic communications as directed.
- Work with other team members in support of meetings and events as needed/directed.
- Provide support and maintain contacts within CRM platform (DPP uses HubSpot).
Core Competencies & Abilities
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and use tact and discretion when interacting with a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and fluid priorities/deadlines calmly and confidently while also maintaining attention to detail.
- Proven ability to form and maintain ongoing working relationships with a wide variety of internal and external constituencies.
- Willing to take initiative, see the bigger picture, and think “few steps ahead” when needed.
- Team-oriented with a willingness to perform tasks ranging from simple to complex and pitch-in when extra support may be needed.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Strong sense of personal integrity, confidentiality, and discretion.
- High school diploma is required; further study such as an Associate Degree or other certification is desirable.
- Minimum of five years of experience supporting active, multi-focus teams. Operations experience is a plus, as is experience working with executives.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft suite (Outlook, Power Point, Excel, and Word) as well as experience with CRMs (DPP uses HubSpot).
- Availability to work a 5-day/40-hour work week at DPP’s offices in Wilmington, DE.
- Willingness and ability to support 6-8 events per year, some of which may occur before or after normal working hours.
- Willingness and ability to travel independently within Delaware. A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are necessary.
- Ability to lift and carry 20 pounds around the office or when working a potential meeting or event.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time sitting at a desk while using a computer keyboard, mouse, and monitor.
The Delaware Prosperity Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive benefits package.
Qualified applicants should click here to complete a short questionnaire and upload both a cover letter and resume.